Day 8: Dayton, OH to Washington, DC
National Park Visited: Dayton Aviation NHP
On our 9 hour trip home today, we only made one stop, aside from lunch and dinner. This was great because we didn’t have to say on the bus ALL day! It was also great that the museum directly related to what we were learning through our partnership with the Air and Space Museum. The Midwest was great, but I miss the city-life of DC. Home, here we come!!!!!!
Kelsea is sad the trip is ending, but at the same time is happy to be coming home.


by Katie
Today is our last day of our exotic, Midwest roadtrip. Today was mostly a day for travel and homework but we were able to squeeze in one stop along the way. In Ohio we visited a museum decicated to Paul Dunbar and the Wright Brothers. It was “ok.” It wasn’t my favorite and it didn’t really have any ties to our subject, Abe Lincoln. Well since this will be my last blog, I say adieu and I appreciate that you are following our experiences.

by Briana
Today was an easy day. We visited the Wright Brothers Museum. The museum was very hands on. You got to see how engines run, how a propelor looks and an exhibit on free fall. They displayed the Wright Brothers accomplishments in different section. They show their shop. They also talked about Dunbar and they showed a 12 minute clip about him. Since this our last day we travel most of the time but that stop gave us time to get out. For all of our followers, I say thank you and I hope you enjoyed reading as much as we did writing!

No comments:
Post a Comment