Stocking up for the big trip, with a shopping experience at Target! What all is in the basket? We prefer to say, "What's NOT in the basket?" Water, cheez-its, white popcorn, granola bars (several different varieties), pop tarts, juice boxes...and much, much more! Everything needed for a successful bus trip!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Shopping for the Trip
Stocking up for the big trip, with a shopping experience at Target! What all is in the basket? We prefer to say, "What's NOT in the basket?" Water, cheez-its, white popcorn, granola bars (several different varieties), pop tarts, juice boxes...and much, much more! Everything needed for a successful bus trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have enjoyed your trip almost as much as I hope you young ladies and Gentlemen have.I am thankful for the time your teacher spent keeping us informed about the trip.Your blogs are very well written. One thing I have to tell you all, I have lived in the country all my life and I have never ever held a pig. We had cows chickens and pigs and I think feeding them was enough. Thank you, Earlene V. Brown, Dyani's
ReplyDeleteGrandmother